OFFENSIVE OR INAPPROPRIATE VIDEOS:
To report offensive or inappropriate videos, please email a link to the video you are referencing to email@example.com
TO WATCH VIDEOS:
- HomePage - this will show the most recently viewed and top rated videos.
- Videos - all videos are listed here
- Channels - you can select which category of videos you want to view. The videos are categorized by Apparatus (plus a "Bloopers/Wipeouts" category)
- You can post comments on any of the videos you watch. (An account, which is free, is required to post.)
TO UPLOAD VIDEOS:
(An account is required.)
- Click Upload Tab - follow the onscreen instructions
- Tags - You can "tag" your uploaded videos with keywords that other users can use to search for your video
- Private Sharing - you can specify to make your uploaded video private, so that it can only be viewed by people you specify
- Sending links to videos - Every video has a "Video URL" on it's page. Email this url to whomever you want to view the video you have chosen.
- Posting videos on web pages - Every video has an "Embed URL" on it's page. Copy and paste this piece of code into the html of your web page and it will embed the video into your page
- RSS Feed - click the orange box in your address bar and you can subscribe to be notified by email automatically for the "20 Newest Videos," "20 Most Viewed Videos," and/or "20 Most Commented Videos"
- Comments - posting comments on the videos is a great way for coaches, judges, etc to critique and discuss videos
- Community - this will list all members of GymnastTube.com (who have made their profiles public)